Colds and flu are not the only reasons why we should try to improve our natural protection. Simply put, a well-functioning immune system helps us survive. A traditionally healthy lifestyle with adequate intake of vitamins and minerals is emphasized as a recipe for good immunity. Let’s see together what will help you easily and naturally improve your immunity.
We already know that CBD has enormous therapeutic potential. According to recent industry research, it can affect immune system function. Cannabinoids such as CBD are known as immunomodulators. That is, cannabinoids have a regulatory effect on the immune system through the endocannabinoid system. The regular use of CBD is therefore recommended for the proper functioning of the immune system. Cannabinoid – CBD you will find in:
- CBD with hemp oil. CBD hemp oil is available in three different combinations – 2%, 5% and 10% CBD, and two versions – extract and crystal oil. For proper immune function, we recommend choosing 5% CBD hemp oil and taking 2 drops a day as an adult. 2% CBD oil and 2 drops per day are enough for a child – the dosage can of course vary as each person is individual. The given dosage is only a recommended one.
- CBD coconut oil. This unique product is a real miracle, its composition is natural and the dosage is very intuitive. Regular use of CBD coconut oil will ensure normal operation of your immunity. Due to its coconut taste, it is perfectly suitable for children. Only half a teaspoon a day is enough, and the flu will avoid you. CBD coconut oil consists of: BIO coconut oil, BIO hemp oil and BIO hemp grass. If your children do not like coconut, the easiest way to buy this product for them is https://greenpapas.com/products/cbd-infused-gummy-bears-250mg/. These bears are excellent for regular use and can significantly improve their immunity.
- CBD capsules. Hemp capsules are one of the best options. The dosage is probably the easiest of all products – one capsule contains 10 mg CBD – this can be compared to about 5 drops of 5% CBD hemp oil. Already one capsule per day will definitely be enough! Moreover, the good news is that the capsules are vegan. This way, they’ll suit the general public.
- Hemp tea. If you are a lover of tea, you should definitely try hemp tea, which is harvested manually and with love. It contains valuable cannabinoids (CBD), terpenes, flavonoids and essential oils. Hemp harmonizes the body’s natural processes and thus supports its natural defence.
Unsaturated fatty acids
Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids are very important and have a fundamental effect on the proper functioning of the brain, heart and blood vessels or vision. They also reduce the development of long-term inflammation, reduce allergic reactions, or eliminate the risk of venous thrombosis. Unsaturated fatty acids can be found in:
- BIO hemp oil. It is advisable to take a teaspoon of organic hemp oil daily, which is also a good alternative to fish oil.
Natural sources of vitamins and minerals
If you want to do something useful for your immune system, it’s better to spoil it with supplements rich in natural vitamins. They’re usually in:
- Hemp seeds. Did you know that Buddha once said that hemp seeds are the most complex food for the human body? It contains a perfect balance of unsaturated fatty acids, rare proteins, vitamins and minerals. It protects the heart and circulatory system and helps the body’s natural defence.